ICC World Cup 2011 Photos of India,Final Winning Moments Pictures

ICC World Cup 2011 Champions
Six..Final..Win..India..Sachin..Cricket..














Little Master Sachin Tendulkar

        “I thank my teammates who were fabulous.
            I could not really hold back my tears.
                These are happy tears so I don't mind crying.”

“Winning the World Cup is the ultimate thing. It is the proudest moment of my life. It shows it is never too late,”

                                Sachin Said.    


India captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni

        “Sachin made by God just to play cricket”.
            “When God made Tendulkar,    
                he made him just to play cricket,”

                            Dhoni said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We’d love to hear from you...
How can we help? We’ll get back to you within 24 hours...

Recent Topics

Popular Topics

Top Categories